In case you were wondering, the list is ENDless! …
- We’re not getting anywhere in geometry class. It feels like we’re going in circles.
- Little Jimmy told his teacher he never saw a humming bird but he had watched a spelling bee.
- We’ll never run out of math students because they always multiply.
- Studying fungus is a way to mold young minds.
Into every life, a little humor must fall…
- Math is a mystery. The equation 2n+2n is 4n to me.
- When the school electricity went off during a storm, the students were de-lighted.
- I always prayed before my trig tests. I was hoping for a sine from above.
- When fish are in schools they sometimes take debate.
If you’re enjoying these, the idea came to me from an email sent by Gla Spayde … my former T.A. of 15 years.
- A rule of grammar: Double negatives are a no-no.
- He said I was average, but he was just being mean.
- My student was late for class, claiming he was in the washroom. I think he was stalling.
- A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
Giggle, giggle, chuckle, chuckle…..
- Skipping school to bungee jump will get you suspended.
- I’ve failed math so many times I’ve lost count.
- I wondered why my geometry class was tired. They were all out of shape.
- I used to hate math but then I realized decimals have a point.
Can’t get enough of these puns!
- I was kicked out of math class for one too many infractions.
- It wasn’t school he disliked. It was just the principal of it.
(He certainly didn’t attend OUR schools!)
- I didn’t understand the math problem, so the teacher summed it up for me.
- I hate math, however I’m partial to fractions.
I hope you all enjoyed that last round. Here’s more!
- Old math teachers never die, they just become irrational.
- Teachers taking attendance are absent-minded.
- The math teacher was a good dancer. He had algorithm.
- He wears glasses during math because it improves division.
Everyone needs a little jocularity to get through the day. Hope you get a chuckle out of these!
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job? She couldn’t control her pupils.
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- Old teachers never die they just become class-less
- Old principals never die, they just lose their faculties.
If you haven’t read Jackie Papandrew on Facebook, you’re in for a treat. She’s hysterical! This photo courtesy of this witty writer!